Digestive enzyme for your healthy stomach.
What does it mean to have a healthy gut? A healthy gut or metabolism to be precise play a significant role in our overall health. Benefits of healthy gut could be very simple and overlooked. Those simple and mostly overlook benefits of having a healthy gut are improved skin, reduced stress levels, and balanced energy.
But it doesn’t end there. Gut health affects everything in our body. Also known as the digestive track or gastrointestinal (GI) tract, the gut covers the parts of the body involved with food intake and output from top to bottom. This includes the mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, pancreas, liver, gallbladder, colon and rectum. But when we talk about gut health, we're really talking about the bacteria in the microbiome, and the vast majority of the “microbiome magic” happens in your large intestine.
Not knowing how to heal your gut can lead to poor gut health, which is in turn associated with several chronic diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
Signs of an unhealthy gut may show up as:
- Chronic pain
- Mental health issues (such as depresion and anxiety)
- Weight loss
- Fatigue or lethargy
Why is Presyon arguably the best digestive enzyme formula out there? Well our digestive enzyme formula contains the best ingredients proven by numerous studies. Presyon’s digestive enzyme contains trademarked digestive enzyme blend called Makzyme-Pro. 400 mg of this fantastic blend in one vegetarian capsule. But we didn’t stop there. We included 5 other amazing enzymes that makes our formula not just superior oof other brands but most affordable one too.
Here is the list of additional enzymes and their functions:
- Bromelain is a group of enzymes found in the fruit and stem of the pineapple plant. Historically, natives of Central and South America used pineapple for a variety of ailments, such as digestive disorders.
- Papain is an enzyme found in the white fluid (latex) that occurs in raw papaya fruit. It is a protease, meaning it breaks down proteins. Papain contains substances that might help fight infection and heal wounds.
Fungal Lactase. Studies have shown that fungal lactase blends can be useful in supporting digestive complaints to reduce flatulence and bloatingin those with reduced lactase enzyme levels in the gastrointestinal tract. LACTASE (LAK teys) is an enzyme that aids in the digestion of lactose. Lactose is in dairy foods like ice cream, cheese, and milk.
- Fungal Lipase, an enzyme capable of dissolving fatty stains. Dietary lipase supplements are helpful in breaking down fats while they are still held in the stomach. The ability to remain active under acidic conditionsis the major advantage of microbial/fungal-derived lipase supplements over pancreatic lipases.
- Alpha-galactosidase breaks down a molecule called globotriaosylceramide, which consists of three sugars attached to a fatty substance. This molecule is degraded as part of the normal recycling of old red blood cells (erythrocytes) and other types of cells.
Besides nutrient absorption digestive enzymes aid in:
- Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Reduces The Symptoms Of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Prevents Leakage From The Gut
- Decreases Chronic Fatigue and Pain
- Increases Your Energy
- Combats Anxiety
- Supports Healthy Weight